World of Warcraft

by saki2fifty 29 Replies latest jw friends

• anewme
    anewme

Thankyou Arrowstar for the excellent introduction to WoW. I get the challenge and the complications.
    I will not put it down again. Different strokes for different folks they used to say in the 70s.

Just because something is not my personal cup of tea does not mean it has no value. I can see the value in learning to overcome obstacles and accepting challenges and facing foes and facing fears and working in groups. Actually those are very important survival lessons.

Have fun!

Anewme

• saki2fifty
    saki2fifty

Yeah, I probably will. Probably will just roll some new toons...

What kind of server is Skywall? PvP, PvE, Normal?

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

YAY...!!

It's PvE.

WOOHOO!! Company's a'comin'

FOR THE ALLIANCE!!

look for me...Vargastar

Lisa

• saki2fifty
    saki2fifty

I just tried reactivating my account... forgot the pswd. Tried the reset automated pswd thing on their site... didn't work cause my email address changed. Tried called T Support, offices are closed on weekend. :( Gonna have to wait until tomorrow.

Dangit!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

ArrowStar,I`ll get one in the new year..Then I`m gonna Rock it!!..OUTLAW loves to game!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• saki2fifty
    saki2fifty
    OUTLAW: ArrowStar,I`ll get one in the new year..Then I`m gonna Rock it!!..OUTLAW loves to game!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

Ha... you and others may be able to rock my foundation when it comes to this board, but in WoW... I'll rock your foundation! Bring it on!

Jkidding... That'd be cool to play against some others that are on this thing.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

oh YAY oh YAY!!

C'mon boys...let's play!!

w00t!!

remember SKYWALL server!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Saki,Once I get the hang of a game,I`m a terror..LOL!!..2Cool...OUTLAW

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

I can't wait till y'all get in game!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Well, since I apparently killed this thread...I thought I'd post a picture of Varg for ya... Dark Iron Varg There she is in Dark Iron gear.... Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit