thirdwitness can you......

by Alwayshere 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

Tell me how long Babylon had World Power? I have asked this before and you never answered so maybe that organization you love so much doesn't know.

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

I don't think thirdwitness is really interested in truth, just in being right. I believe he is a cowardly debater who will only engage in debates of his choosing, in what he believes to be "area of expertise." I don't believe he has an honest bone in his body, or will be able to disentangle his WT psychoses long enough to see any information reasonably.
    Otherwise I would love to ask him what he thinks constitutes a false prophet, and if he believes the bible when it says that to watch out for them, there will be false prophets among you, and how we could identify them.
    But I don't think he would engage in that arena since he is a dishonest coward.</div>

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

Smellsgood, I believe you are right. He is no better than the cult he defends.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

His shift in the Bethel basement must be over and is taking a couple days off!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

As most of the posters on his threads will confirm, thirdwitness is not keen on answering direct questions.

The best you could hope for is a long cut - and - paste answer full of circular reasoning. It would be quicker to research things for yourself, and a lot nearer the truth.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    I have asked this before and you never answered

And he won't answer now, either!

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit