by V 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

V -

a gift

alt

• elatwra
    elatwra

Finding happines is so simple when you are part of Watchotwer inc.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Ok this makes no sense. The cure for apostacy is apostacy? LMFAO It aint changed me yet.. Im much more gay happy now than I was as a dub.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

I think this might be the first "experience" of an apostate returning and being welcomed. Does this indicate they are trying something new? Are they losing so many in this information age that they have to try to actively reattract those that have deliberately left?

• KennyC
    KennyC

I think the lad will discover the truth of the old adage, "Cheer up, things could be worse."

Seems that every time I cheer up things get worse.

I couldn't imagine putting myself under the pinheaded jurisdiction of the WT yes-men. If I cheered up in their presence they would try and knock me back down. I cannot even imagine sitting and listening to them run their crooked mouths again after how they treated me and my family of fatherless boys.

"Oh but we at least have "pure worship", and we have no intention of letting anyone disrupt it."

Seems I recall something that a certain man named Paul wrote to Timothy about "the form of worship that is pure and undefiled..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit