Finally! The Cure for Apostacy!

by V 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• V
    V

Soon to be reviewed in the Watchtower study (July 15 2006, "Focus on the Goodness of Jehovah's Organization" page 22, paragraph 15).

This is not a joke!

Emanuel, for instance, was a Witness who found fault with some things he read in publications of "the faithful and discreet slave." (Matthew 24:45) He stopped reading our Christian literature and eventually told the elders of the local congregation that he no longer wished to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses. Within a short time, however, Emanuel came to realize that the teachings of Jehovah's organization were correct after all. He contacted the Witnesses, admitted his mistake, and was reinstated as one of Jehovah's Witnesses. As a result, he again became a happy man.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

You say this is not a joke..........................?

Apparently, as the Bible says, dogs will return to their vomit.

• KW13
    KW13
    He contacted the Witnesses, admitted his mistake, and was reinstated as one of Jehovah's Witnesses. As a result, he again became a happy man.

lol, well power him i suppose for being able to do that.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    Within a short time, however, Emanuel came to realize that the teachings of Jehovah's organization were correct after all.

I cannot help but think that somethng is missing from the story.

It probably goes like this

Within a short time, however, his family disowned him and he lost the social structure of his live and cam to realize that he was not able to make it on his own.

As a result, along with his regular Prozac medication, he is a happy again.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Shit, at first I thought this was an ad for lobotomies, electroshock therapy, and psychedelic drugs.

Well, maybe I wasn't too far off.

W

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Emanuel is an ASSHOLE!!!

I think I have a problem swearing today!

How many of you think that this story is made up by some crack smoking elders at bethel

• parakeet
    parakeet

***He contacted the Witnesses, admitted his mistake, and was reinstated as one of Jehovah's Witnesses. As a result, he again became a happy man.***
    Being braindead must be the key to happiness.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    How many of you think that this story is made up by some crack smoking elders at bethel

I don't know if they were smoking crack, but they certainly wrote crap. I'd vote for made up.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

andre, I think it was made up just like a lot of their stories about people being shocked into their senses and going back to that cult.

• Genesis
    Genesis

I know this is actually very lame but I did that ! I was pratically out and knew about a lot of stuff that the borg did, was even called an apostate and 3 days before writing my DA letter I had a call from the brother who studied with me and since I was very depressive and suicidal when I thought that I could all eliminate the suffering by coming back to the borg I did it !

I rebrainwashed myself and was happy again (it boosted my ego to be known as someone who cured from apostasy lol what a little sicko I was !). 5 months later I was out forever !

edited to add : I thought I was happy but that was an illusion. Now I know what happiness means ! I would also add : I love sex lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit