I really want to do this..........but dont know if I should

by vitty 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• vitty
    vitty

Im really ,seriously considering having a tummy tuck next year. Has anyone here had one, or knows of someone who has. I want to know if sometimes they dont work. Its a lot of money if you dont get the results you want.

Im a bit apprehensive as I realize it is major surgery, but if it worked id be thrilled to bits

After having kids my tummy muscles really suffered and its been the bain of my life, I really want to do this but wondered if im too old ( 45)

Id like new boobs too but the ones Ive seen always look fake,although I must admit Ive not seen any in real life just photos and I believe you have to have them replaced every 10 years

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Its a really personal choice Vitty! If I was loaded I would probably have all manner of surgery to correct what I rgeard as my many imperfections, but I'm not and I have much more important things to spend the little money I do have on.

There was a programme last nigth entitled Bus Pass Boob Jobs on channel 4 about pensioners who are having surgery - I have to say the lady in her 60's with the Jordan bustline - looked ridiculous!

Appearance is more important to some than others. I used to care a lot about how I looked and now I mainly dont give a damn!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Someone I used to work with had a tummy tuck vitty. I haven't seen her for a couple of years or so, but she seemed to be quite happy with it. I don't know anyone who has had new boobs though.

It's not something I'd consider for myself, I'm happy as I am and Trev loves me as I am as well.

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

I don't think there's anything wrong with giving nature a little help in defying gravity. After having four kids of my own, I totally hear where you're coming from!

I would give two tiny little pieces of caution...

Do your research on any breast implants if you even think of having that done. There's been quite a few "high profile" individuals in the media being quite vocal about how they can affect your health in the long term. It gives you something to think about.

And secondly- You get what you pay for! Don't go to the least expensive doc around. Go to someone who really really knows what they're doing and you'll more than likely be much happier with the results.

Other than that, just remember that you are beautiful the way you are... the rest is just gravy.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i knew a younger woman who had it done..she had the fat they took out of her tummy put in her boobs..

she was very happy with her results..

your doctor would be able to describe what results you'd get and you'd be able to judge better if it'd be worth it or not. (not everyone can achieve the same results)

i say go for it if it will be what you have pictured in your mind!!

• chuckie77
    chuckie77

For what its worth I say go for it, I reckon if I was a chic I would get some fakies, Id get perfect ones too, and i wouldnt need much encouragement to whip 'em out and show 'em off. But thats just me...

• Swamboozled
    Swamboozled

Vitty,

I'm 100% with you. I'd like to get the exact thing done. I think that if you don't have ay unreasonable expectations about the results, then go for it! Do tons of research on the doc you choose though. Any Dr can call themselves a plastic surgeon even if they never studied it.

Swam

• Nowman
    Nowman

I have a girlfriend who just had it done and I will see her tonight for the 1st time. She had a tummy tuck and a boob job. On Monday, I will let you know my honest opinion. I ll find this topic and post.

Nikki

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

My sister in law had a Tummy tuck, it ended up being a pretty big deal, she had some problems after the operation and had to be taken to the ER for some bleeding problems, it took her over 6 months to recover, she is the only person I know to have it done, didn't look that great and with all the pain she went through I think a personal trainer at the local gym would have been better and cheaper in the long run.

• vitty
    vitty

Nowman.................please keep me informed on your friend

Candi...............if they transferred fat from my tummy to the boobs, id keep falling over

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit