I really want to do this..........but dont know if I should

by vitty 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Vitty, I know of someone who had a tummy tuck and was totally pleased with the results for all the time that I knew her. Haven't seen her in about 25 yrs, though.

As for the breast enhancement surgery, the fat from the tummy seems that it would be the safest and most natural way to go. You could always decide on how much you wanted transplanted from tummy to boobies, eh?

Frannie

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    For what its worth I say go for it, I reckon if I was a chic I would get some fakies, Id get perfect ones too, and i wouldnt need much encouragement to whip 'em out and show 'em off. But thats just me...

Chuckie, now come on! You have no appreciation for natural breasts. I think natural, whatever shape or size I have been lucky enough to come across is beautiful. If they were fake...well they are fun novelty value, but I would not one to live with any. I can get inflatable toys!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I have known several people who had them after losing a great deal of weight and other than one issue, all have been happy. One man who had lost several hundred pounds had so much excess skin that he had what is called 'dog ears' . It was correctable, and still an improvement over a flap of tummy. Most of them were THRILLED and would do it again in a minute. A couple of them I met really soon after their surgery and they were still too sore to speak of it rationally. I have had 3 c-sections and abdominal surgery is really hard on some people. I didn't use hardly any pain meds for my 3 c-sections but I was a whiny baby over a laparoscopic hernia repair. Just depends on the person. Your tummy will look better though! If I had the money, I'd have it done. Over the last 8 years I lost 120 lbs and after the c sections I have some real issues. I don't crave riches generally, but enough money for that and some arm work would be really awesome! I could afford the arms, but with the tummy, whats the point? Shelly

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Oh, and I would get a boob lift, but if I had the rest done, wouldn't mind if they were small. Or medium. Not sure what that would do, but just adding more doesn't seem like a hot idea.

Do it if you want to!!!! Then don't look back.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    I have known several people who had them after losing a great deal of weight and other than one issue, all have been happy. One man who had lost several hundred pounds had so much excess skin that he had what is called 'dog ears' . It was correctable, and still an improvement over a flap of tummy. Most of them were THRILLED and would do it again in a minute.

This has been exactly what workmates I know feel about it. They are thrilled. I would do it, I have the same tummy muscles problem.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

Just make sure you are a 100% good candidate for the surgery. Complications from any surgery are a reality for many people. Don't take that aspect of it lightly.

I have had so many complications from needed surgery I'd personaly never elect to have it. Until you decide why not consider adding a good abdominal workout to your daily routine and see how far you get, unless you have already tried that. I've had surgery that cut the nerves to the lower tummy so I'll always have a little fluff, but it doesn't bother me. I can get fairly firm with pilates and yoga when I work at it.

• Icansaylucky
    Icansaylucky

I had a tummy tuck in 1989, I was 33 years old. I was not overweight at all, just had lose skin and no muscle tone from large babies. No matter how thin I got I still had a pouch. I loved my results, I don't regret it a bit. I had no complications. I don't know what they cost these days, but I paid $2,500. My advise is if you do it make sure you are healthy and do your research on surgeons. If you'd like I could email you a great website with a forum on tummy tucks. The ladies on there are a wealth of information and you can ask them who they would recommend for the area you live in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit