Here is my story

by Annie Over 20 Replies latest jw friends

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Welcome Annie:

Your story sounds like many I have heard. Best wishes to you.

Lady C:

About those cute cookie-cutter kids you see in the hall: Do you know how many of those type of kids end up OUT when they reach 18? Just about all! I have seen the most obnoxious, over-righteous, overbearing, intrusive JWs lose their kids to the "world".

I wonder why? Is it because they just want to run out and fornicate and do other bad things? Or is it maybe the UNLOVING, stifling spirit they feel there?

LHG

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Annie Over,

Great story. Thanks for posting it. Stick to your guns!

Dismembered

• Thinkagain
    Thinkagain

Thanks for sharing your story. becaues of all the hurt, like so many

other ones have wrote, its one more nail in the JW coffin.

It was real nice you quted from the living Bible,

thats the only one I read now. You can't trust nothing from the org.

And that is the truth, nothing but the truth!!!!!!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi Annie, and welcome

Thankyou for sharing your story

• karen96
    karen96

Thanks for sharing your story, Annie, and Welcome! It always amazes me how people can treat one another so harshly, especially when they constantly extoll the "love of the brothers"! I hope you find genuine friendship and trust here.

Karen

• poppers
    poppers

Thanks for sharing your story, Annie.

• kazar
    kazar

Hi Annie. Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to hearing more from you in the future.

• done4good
    done4good

Welcome Annie!

j

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass
    said in his talk on Sunday morning that it was stupid to ride stinky horses.

.. sure thing brother Mack, because in Paradise we'll enslave anybody who doubts the governing body to work in the oilfields to keep your stupid big car/tank running.

Good one Annie. I can't agree that God had anything to do with your purse not being lifted; I'm glad it wasn't, but if God was taking care of your purse while ignoring the kid being assaulted two blocks over, or the mum in the next house being beaten by her man, I'm not a bit interested in that god. But it doesn't matter, it's just good that your purse is safe.

• moshe
    moshe

Welcome Annie- you have found new friends here.

Peace,

Moshe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit