What is the current light on the "Generation" issue???

by integ 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    The facts show that just the opposite is the case! Our contemporary generation is plunging into a state of wickedness and corruption unparalleled in all previous history.

• lost_light06
    lost_light06

When was the societies web site started? I don't think it was prior to '95, in which case this old light should never have been on the site. I think they are embarrassed by the "generation" new light and hope most people won't notice.

• blondie
    blondie

1997 first mentioned

km 11/97 p. 3 Good News on the Internet ***

Our Internet Web site has the address http://www.watchtower.org and contains a selection of tracts, brochures, and Watchtower and Awake! articles in English, Chinese (Simplified), German, Russian, and Spanish, as well as in other languages. The publications on this Web site are already available through the congregations and are in use in the ministry. The purpose of our Web site is, not to release new publications, but to make information available to the public in electronic format. There is no need for any individual to prepare Internet pages about Jehovah’s Witnesses, our activities, or our beliefs. Our official site presents accurate information for any who want it.

Although our site has no provision for electronic messages (E-mail), it lists postal addresses of branches around the globe. Thus people can write to obtain more information or to receive personal assistance from Witnesses locally. Feel free to share the above Internet address with any who might be inclined to begin learning Bible truth from this format.

• V
    V

Is it proper to construe that the Society purposely keeps this inaccurate information on their site.

It is reasonable (Society buzzword?) that this is to bait interested people.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

One would reasonably think that the ONLY God-approved religion on the face of the earth, the one that has THE only truth, would also supply their very exclusive and lifegiving information, so that ALL could see it.

Gee, JWs, what's UP with the old stale information and obvious (to US)deceit on their website?

Is their up-to-date, latest and VITAL info as current as the 1950's fashions worn by those posing in the "realistic" artists renderings of the WTS mags?

The Watchtower Society is a total farce.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    What's the current light on the "Generation" issue???

It's neon.

• Anitar
    Anitar

Greetings V,
    Yes, the JW's can't even trust their own website for several reasons. If one of the dubs is blind enough to believe the WTS's claims about the internet, then they'll probably never even use a computer, for fear that aposates might "hack" into their website. Also, as the organization is gradually destroyed from within, they will forget that the generation rule was ever invented, discarded, then reinvented again.

Maybe I can put it this way. The WTS is a sort of "honest" organization. Now a dishonest person you can always trust to be dishonest. It's the "honest" organizations you have to look out for.

I am guessing by your name that you are a fan, of sorts, of Guy Fawkes. So if I may ask you a question:
    Do you dare do all that may become a man, who dares more is none?

Best Reguards,
    Anitar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit