What if for one day...........

by whyamihere 17 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    I spent my entire life controlling my temper. If I let go of the reins, I'll torture the book study overseer, tell him what a @*-?*"! he is, shoot him, slap a few elders, and throw a grenade in the kh. BOOOOOMM!!! I love my wife to much to spent the rest of my life in prison, so I can only dream.

LOL...uhhhh lol. **still giggling** Anger management???? Well I can feel your pain(still laughing). B*tch slapping a few elders would be kind of funny. I totally understand with holding in your temper. Brooke

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

Yes Brooke, anger management! My positive outlook on life, warped sense of humour, good wife helps control my temper, otherwise I would've been a serial killer if everyone crossed my path. But this particular elder, when I finally tell my story, is a jerk.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Good question

It's funny. I don't have any desire to say anything to the dubs anymore. It's been a long time and I don't see the point for me doing that; perhaps for their sake I suppose.

I've said all I can to the parents about things dub. I would just tell them I luv em for who they are and have been. They did their best.

As for friends, I usually tell them what i think sooner or later, good or bad. I don't have many friends as a result,....;-)

Work is a different fish though. I've often thought of lettin loose on a few bs things that go on. "Don't be greedy!"

• Sailor Ripley
    Sailor Ripley

Uh, I think that I may be the brainless, truck-driving hippie to which are refering. I will move my dogs forthwith. :)

I'm extremely emotional; usually every day is a total roller coaster, to which I've become accustomed. Whatever I said today, I'd have to apologize for tomorrow as I wouldn't mean it.

But... in case I did, I would tell my Y-Donor that he's a Total Tool. Oh, wait I already did that. C'est la vie.

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

Yes I do sometimes have the "open mouth-insert foot" syndrome!! People pretty much know where I`m coming from and know how they stand with me. To many years of working in the tourist industry and with the public in general.

• serendipity
    serendipity

If I spoke my mind, I'd lose my job and my family.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Okay, I'll give it a go, first Brooke I want you to....hmm, er, maybe there is such a thing as too much honesty.

• jschwehm
    jschwehm
    We actually spoke our mind to anyone and everyone about what we really think.......What would happen?

Would you lose your family, friends, job etc ??

Brooke..........

Somehow I get the feeling that this day, for you, is everyday.......and that your family and friends find it rather interesting the comments that you make to them and others. And, I suspect that they would not have you any other way......Otherwise life would be boring at best. :)

Jeff S.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit