What if for one day...........

by whyamihere 17 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

We actually spoke our mind to anyone and everyone about what we really think.......What would happen?

Would you lose your family, friends, job etc ??

Now, what would you say, and to whom?(can be anything really JW or non-JW) Let's just get it all out right here...lol

My neighbors: Get your stupid dogs off my yard you brainless truck driving hippies!

Anyone else?

• KW13
    KW13

ah damn, i dunno.

i think if i pushed myself to do exactly what i feel or even just express it, for a while my life would be worse and then possibly get better.

I'd really let me stepdad see what a prick he is, and my mum. We had an amazing discussion today (we do that a lot, gets a bit dull lol) and she sees what an idiot he is

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I can't really think of anyone I see regularly who I'd like to unload both barrels at, except I sometimes think about telling the snug little jw at work what REALLY happens to all the watchtowers and awakes that she leaves in the waiting rooms every couple of weeks. they disappear pretty quickly, and she counts them as placements, when the reality is I "place" them for her - in the rubbish bin.

It wouldn't lose me her friendship, of course, she only speaks to me if she has to regarding work issues, but I'd love to see her reaction if she knew...

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    It wouldn't lose me her friendship, of course, she only speaks to me if she has to regarding work issues, but I'd love to see her reaction if she knew...

lol....fantastic! Just the look on someones face says it all.

Let me see:

My little brother E******: I love you, but you got to drop this pompous, arrogant, I am god's gift to mankind. Just a few years ago, I was making sure you were taken care of as you had your "Acid" trips. If you only knew the lies you believe. **sigh**

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I'm telling ya Brooke, you've really given me an idea now. I'm thinking of letting her know, maybe not directly, what does happen to her crappy mags. I might say something about it to one of my more normal colleagues within earshot of her, I'll have to think of a way to phrase it. It would be priceless to see her reaction if she looked in the trash and found all her mags, I'd have to have my camera ready lol, and post the pics on here! I think she deserves it as well, she's been really bitchy about me since I da'd.

Btw, have a great time at the ABC fest, I wish I could join ya'all, maybe one day...

Linda

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

To this little rinky dink police department, "Could you please take the squeeze off my son now?"

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

I already speak my mind to everybody who I meet, so I don't have that issue.

P.S Thanks for the birthday comment on myspace. You're getting hotter and hotter every day.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Btw, have a great time at the ABC fest, I wish I could join ya'all, maybe one day...

I will love! Thanks!

Butt, tell them that! Want me to....lol? The police in your area don't know me as of yet. I think, I should introduce myself, since I am visiting the area more often and they are likely to see me...lol

CRR - Good for you. I speak my mind as well. Little too honest, you may say! Happy Happy Birthday my love! Thank you for the compliment.

Brooke

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i'd speak my mind if i had one

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

I spent my entire life controlling my temper. If I let go of the reins, I'll torture the book study overseer, tell him what a @*-?*"! he is, shoot him, slap a few elders, and throw a grenade in the kh. BOOOOOMM!!! I love my wife to much to spent the rest of my life in prison, so I can only dream.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit