hello

by TxTiger 24 Replies latest jw friends

• TxTiger
    TxTiger

Geetings from the Lone Star State!

i am a friend of Sara/Decki/Sparkplug ( and have been for over 12 years). She dragged me on here to meet all of you since she speaks very highly of MOST of you (LOL).

take care and have a great day!

TxTiger (her roomie)

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Howdy Tiger!

Yep, Decki is a real sweetie.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Hello and welcome

I hope you enjoy

I know I do.

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome TxTiger!

• TxTiger
    TxTiger

Sparkplug has ALREADY berated me for not saying more...

so here it goes:

i have never been nor will i ever be a JW, but i understand the struggles most of you have gone through as i have watched my best friend (Sparkplug, of course) go through her escape. If any of you want to know some REALLY juicy stories about her, just let me know... i know all of the good stuff ;o) "glow in the dark" markers is a good story, huh Sparkplug? how bout the time you almost got thrown off a cliff?

she may have spoken of her adopted mother "Gammy" that she kept going north to take care of. Well, that was my mother. Sparkplug did some wonderful things for her and I when she would visit. I will write more on this at a later time.

me? i am a father, son, friend, republican, ex-soldier, storm chaser, kayaker, backpacker, runner, mountain biker, analytical chemist and nature photographer. oh, and my macaw, Pepper just reminded me by squawking very loud, i am a bird enthusiast :o)

-txtiger

• Legolas
  • fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi TxTiger, and welcome to the board.

• Sailor Ripley
    Sailor Ripley

Howdy y Bienvenidos!

• Forscher
    Forscher

Welcome aboard TxTiger!!!
    As I am sure you noticed, this forum is mostly folks with a history of being a JW. However, a number of valued folks here have no such history. They either came here out of curiosity, or they had a friend like you who was going through much the same thing as your roomie and wanted to understand more or find ways to help. The topics are not limited to JWism and things can get rather lively and rowdy. I am sure you will find it quite fun and imformative as you stick around. Have yourself a good time here!
    Forscher

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Welcome, TexasTiger! Forscher's right on the mark with comments about posters to this site. Take jgnat for example. No....leave her here, so we can enjoy her and newbies and oldies can benefit from her knowledge and mental agility.

You've got a terrific roomie! We all love her here, too.

Great to have yet another Texas on board!

Frannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit