hello

by TxTiger 24 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Welcome to the Board

• luna2
    luna2

Welcome, welcome, TxTiger. Looking forward to your posts.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    Wow! Sparkie is already disavowing all responsibility for anything you might say. You must really be a live one!

Cog

exactly

Hello....Hello.... Wake up. I tell them how terrible you are and you run?

Not kewl!

• TxTiger
    TxTiger

let's see then...

i think capital punishment is a good idea, i believe in God and i like
    President Bush (and i liked President Clinton too). i think we all should be equal and get jobs by our abilities and not by the color of our skin nor what our ancestors had to endure. i had to pay my own way through college, had to pay for my first car by working two jobs and take the blame for all of my mistakes. i think everyone deserves a second and third chance and i dont like people who take advantage of other people's kindness and good nature. i think our elders are wise, our youth is spoiled and us middle agers are to blame for this generation's attitude.

there, that should get a couple remarks,

-tiger

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Hey Tx:

Come on don't be shy. Tell us what you really think!

I'm going to take the liberty of editing your post for you because you're new and might need a little help with the editing feature. The yellow comments are mine.

i think capital punishment is a good idea as long as there is lots of rock solid DNA evidence, i believe in God but I don't think he gives a shit about us.

I like President Bush (and i liked President Clinton too, he's kinda cute). i think we all should be equal and get jobs by our abilities and not by the color of our skin nor what our ancestors had to endure. i had to pay my own way through college, had to pay for my first car by working two jobs and take the blame for all of my mistakes. i think everyone deserves a second and third chance and i dont like people who take advantage of other people's kindness and good nature. i think our elders are wise, except for all the dumb-ass elders I know. our youth is spoiled and us middle agers are to blame for this generation's attitude. I don't like broad sweeping generalizations especially when they include me in the target group!

there, that should get a couple remarks,

-tiger

Hey that was kind of fun, maybe we should start a thread like this where you just have to edit or add to the previous poster's message without actually deleting any of it. OK, someone do me next. (I mean my post )

Cog

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit