How Many!!!

by Wordly Andre 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

of you are just SICK OF ALL THE BULLSHIT!!!!

• Warlock
    Warlock

Andre,

Can you be more specific, please.

Warlock

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Dunno what you mean Andre, but I had a lot of bullshit I was really sick of. So eh....count me in.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

ALL THE DUB BULLSHIT

EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I got sick of it, so I walked away from it.

Now, apart from the odd jw apologist who ventures on to here, I don't hear or see it anymore.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Andre some of the effects take time to go away, but if you leave it alone...walk away and keep your feet clear of the shit pile....you will see that it has less and less play in your life and thoughts. Just walk away...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Count me in..WBTS scumbags!!..Because so many of us still have family in the JW`s,we`re still getting F**ked over!....Just curious Andre..Were you a dub?..and..Are you a soldier?...OUTLAW

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I was never a REAL Dub, that is I was not baptized, I still have a lot of family in, so sometimes it hard to just walk away.

by the way my picture is a WWII costume I wore last Halloween :-)

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I was never a REAL Dub, that is I was not baptized, I still have a lot of family in, so sometimes it hard to just walk away.

by the way my picture is a WWII costume I wore last Halloween :-)

Right it is hard to avoid if you still have contact with fanily that is in. They make mentioning Jahweh 24-7. eeps. that is enough to make you want to stab yourself in the neck just to get out of the bs.

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

Understandably you're pissed about your grandma's situation, and those things can just eat at you and make you MAD as HELL!

then you get over it a bit...then it HITS YOU AGAIN....then you settle down.....it's just the JW infiltration...don't forget your

flak jacket!

AJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit