I Got The Phone Call Last Night - My Dad Died

by BrendaCloutier 76 Replies latest jw friends

• anewme
    anewme

I wanted to add, that is a very nice picture of you Brenda standing on the coastal rocks.
    Real nice.

Anewme

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

((((Brenda)))))

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

Linda

• juni
    juni

Hugs Brenda. When you have been cut off from associating w/friends and relatives it is like death. It causes deep pain. I can understand why you feel cried out. Perhaps you and your mom will have a normal relationship in the near future.

Juni

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

So sorry for your loss Brenda. Losing our parents to the cult is the first grief. Then losing them to death is the second. I'll be with you in spirit during this time of loss. Be gentle with yourself.
    tall penguin

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

So Sorry to hear of your loss

((((((Brenda)))))))))))

• lawrence
    lawrence

Brenda-

Wishing you peace, with love. Sending you energy in cosmic space.

• Forscher
    Forscher

I read this to my family.
    My son said its too bad we don't live around there. He'd love to go just to see the looks on their faces when you and your beau walk through the door. He'd even put his collar on and walk right in with you too add to the effect!
    We give you our condolences. and we are thinking of your during your time of loss!
    Forscher

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

(((((brenda)))))

oh honey....I"m so sorry.

Lisa

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Brenda..

I am so VERY sorry. Your in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

So sorry to hear of your loss. It's never easy, no matter the circumstances.

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit