My Observation...How Come?

by wozadummy 19 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I don't think the wts is led by satan, I doubt he even exists. The wts is led by a few old men who enjoy a very comfortable lifestyle, and want to keep on enjoyjng it. They aren't relly a religion anymore, just a multi - million dollar publishing corporation.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Satan is a very convenient character. In every single brand of monotheism he offers an easy way of explaining away whatever doesn't fit into one's belief system. He is the perfect explanation because he doesn't need to be consistent -- except in being against your conception of truth.

Whereas a few ex-JWs have kept this structure of thought, only moving the WT onto "Satan's side," a lot of others have come to question this very paradigm -- as I believe the Gospels do (Mark 3:22ff//).

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas
    Ones have lost faith in God /religion because of the Watchtower org and now don't really believe in Satan now

Perhaps most people have grown beyond the need of tribal deities and demons...at least on this forum. Also, once one leaves the Witnesses and comes to grips with the total deception of it all, it's as if our vision becomes more clear, and so it may become readily apparent that the most destructive and vile of ideas, is actually the concept of Jehovah the god of armies. Satan is a saint when standing next to this ultimate killing machine.

IMO

j

• serendipity
    serendipity

One thing that bugs me about JWs is how they presumptuously claim to represent God and how they have God's favor to the exclusion of anyone else. I'm now hesitant to say any religion is used by Satan. What if God is using all religions for whatever purposes?

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Why is it that it appears that ones who leave and stand in direct opposition to the Watchtower do not in turn put the focus back on the Watchtower for being lead by Satan.

Well, firstly, because believing it's a lie and leaving often involves a huge "paradigm shift" which entails NOT looking at the world through the JW lens.

Secondly, the desire to not BECOME what I hate. (that would be hypocrisy)

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Well ,OK ,but my observation is this :Very rarely ,if at all, does anyone say DIRECTLY that the Watchtower is lead and influenced by Satan.

You just haven't asked the 'right' people.

• Asheron
    Asheron

I heard Satan used to run the org but he went Apostate over the whole UN/Harlot thing...even HE couldnt believe it........He is a Scientologist now.

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

If satan is the father of lies, and the watchtower is a lie...if you want to look at figuratively or literally, satan would then be the watchtower daddy. and the r&f are responsible for his "child support" :)

smellsgood

• avengers
    avengers

Jehovah and Satan are the same person.

So take your pick!

Andy

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

In the beginning man created God and Satan. They were created as a means of controlling people.

It worked really well, so they were embellished to what you see today.

That does not mean that I don't believe in God. I just don't believe in Bible God, or Watchtower God, or the Gods and devils created by anyone else.

Satan doesn't control the Watchtower, the Watchtower controls the Satan of their creation as does any other religion that offers a version of Satan.

Cheers

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit