Hey - first time here

by kimoko 34 Replies latest jw friends

• kimoko
    kimoko

Legolas Very good taste with the Avi :) Ooo to the amount of Orlando and J Depp in pirates of the C. I dunno when i was little i watched tonnes of pirate movies and they always looked yukie but Hollywood made a new image of long haired slightly dirty and tanned pirates that are hotness :) And Elizebeth Swan with her little tailored Pirate suit as if it would actually be tailored to her figure ^_^

Crumpet ooo your goin to the Curry too! cool there are gonna be girlies there :) well *ahem* Women! That is awesome...i was actually thinking on the way home just a couple of minutes ago what i would wear...haha i love planning in advance! And lol to the Captians logs indeed i should have done one everytime i met Karls mum and step dad always something new to moan, pull a part of laugh at! :D

Wonderwoman Hi! Your new too huh? cooleth but yea the convention was interesting! And ive had Jehovah dreams lol. On my wall at home i have drawn a sketch of like a scene from a series called black books where the main Character Bernard lets JW's into his home and i drew like bernard and 2 JWS at a door about to knock well i dreamed that the sketchs came alive and tried to kill me! was a interesting dream! and another when Karls stepdad kidnapped me in his car

But yea Hello :D..again ^__^

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

"and Bigmouth i cant really see the pic to well lol who are they?"

It's The Smiths standing outside the Salford Lads Club.

• kimoko
    kimoko

Good ole Smiths :) i couldnt really see em in the pic but i had a feelin it would be someone from that era like maybe stone roses or something :) but the smiths are good i have a couple of their albums :) even if morrisey isnt really that good out of the smiths...hes good but its not the same for me even though irish blood english heart is a awesome track :)

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Megan you might enjoy Morrisseys DVD 'Who Put The M in Manchester' it's a live mix of his solo stuff and plenty of Smiths classics. You might just be won over on some newer stuff of his. Live At Earls Court is similar too.

• kimoko
    kimoko

Errrr maybe i dunno.....^___^ Ill have to check it out sometime im more into stuff like Red hot Chillis myself :) Or the feeling they are pretty good :) and stuff that some aint even heard of!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit