ANNOUNCEMENT Going Undercover To Rescue My Daughter....con't

by hopie 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hopie, I'm really pleased for you!!

You're a better person than I. I just couldn't go back and hear any more of that trash even though my daughter is still in it and has shunned her family for three years.

Ian

• Gordy
    Gordy
    You're a better person than I. I just couldn't go back and hear any more of that trash even though my daughter is still in it and has shunned her family for three years.

Same here Dansk, the thought of even going into a Kingdom Hall makes me feel sick.

Even though my JW wife and two daughters haven't had contact with me for 5 years.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

hopie, I am so pleased for you. The thought of going back to a kingdom hall sickens me, and I'm sure I couldn't do it under any circumstances. To even pay lip service to that crap again, ewww.

The good thing is your sacrifice proved to be worthwhile in the end, and you have regained your daughter, which is wonderful for you, and her.

Linda

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Gordy,

Great seeing you post again!!

Even though my JW wife and two daughters haven't had contact with me for 5 years.

I'm truly sorry!

Ian

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I posted about your book on another forum. Hope you will be pleased.

http://www.topix.net/forum/who/jehovahs-witnesses

• hopie
    hopie

Hello Kenneson !

Yes, I am very pleased, and appreciate any help I get. I am new at this, but I have big plans to use my book, I am going to the news media with it, and hopefully be able to expose how this cult has separated and destroyed millions of families, plus all their crimes that they have committed.

Is there a certain page that you posted my book on?

Thanks so much

hopie

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I can't find it.

Does anyone have a direct link?

lisa

• vitty
    vitty

I cant find it either, im very intersted in this book as I also have a daughter trapped in the borg and dont know how to get her out.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

maybe if we keep bumping this to the top....

I have parents and siblings trapped within....

I don't know if I'm brave enough to go back in, not that I'm afraid of the WT, ....What if I suceeded in getting them out...and they really are jerks and people I wouldn't want to be around?

lisa

• GBSJG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit