Talking to support and contacts at WT HQ

by Juan Viejo2 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jhine
    jhine

well Dwain I'm sure that all of us are very pleased that you are posting here . What a horrible experience.

Jan

• steve2
    steve2

Dwain, glad that you no longer look to Bethel for answers and appear to have made some progress!

• Island Man
    Island Man
    marked
  • rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

I called Bethel a couple of months ago but didn't record it. It's against the law (in NY) to record people without their permission.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Afternoon Juan Viego2..

I answered your thread for a request of people who phoned bethel..

Not a request for people who phoned Bethel that you don`t like,so you could Slam them..LOL!!..

I gave you what you asked for,I made no attack on your efforts to call Bethel..

I hope you do as well as Inform Ant..

She proved The Official WBT$ PR Information desk is not a place to ask Questions about the WBT$..

You`ll be Informed "The WBT$ Doesn`t Give Out Information!"..LOL!!..

Is there some reason I can`t enjoy more than one persons call to bethel Including yours?!..

Do I have to take sides?!..LOL!!..

Inform Ant has put out videos that have trashed me and many others involved with anti-Watchtower activism - and she has never met or talked to any of us to know who we are or what we are really like. Her style is just to rant and rave and make accusations whether they have any basis in fact or not. And that's OK - it's a free country, I believe in free speech, and this forum (thank you Simon) allows for that expression.

None of that was in your OP..

Why turn this thread into Attacks on people,AAWA is at War With..... Who are Posting on Other Forums.??!!.

Don`t bring AAWA Problems here..

AAWA and Cedars and other groups that take a "let's sit down and have a friendly conversation" approach in their letters are ignored the same as those who send threatening and obscene diatribes..

Cedars did get WBT$ GB Anthony Morris on the Phone..

Cedars Lied to Anthony Morris then called him Delusional..LOL!!..It`s on Friggin YouTube!!..LOL!!

I`ve rarely seen an opportunity AAWA and it Associates haven`t screwed up..

I`m not against you Juan,I`m just pointing out the obvious..

Good Luck with Your Calls to Bethel..

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

The audio for the two phone calls I made to Watchtower HQ are now available. Sorry for the delay, but I've been plagued with computer troubles ever since Outlaw waved his juju over my previous comments and put his curse on my productivity. Rule #1 - don't critique anyone on this site, even if they are not on this forum and they are batshit crazy. You will pay dearly ...

The first is 13 minutes long and was handled by a fellow in the JW.org technical support team. While he was helpful and pleasant enough, he sounded like he was late for lunch or had to finish a hot project.

The second was actually the first call (was initially mishandled and disconnected during a double transfer). There was a double transfer on this one as well. While the young woman that handled my call was pleasant enough and agreed with me at regular intervals, she avoided any direct answers to my questions - so I just turned the call into "story time." This call was 25:30 long.

I'm sorry that the calls are both so one-sided, but that is typical of support desks as opposed to sales desks. Support hates to get involved and sales won't let you get a word in and is always going for the close. Audio was only edited to delete long waiting times and personal contact information.

You can find the audio players at the bottom of the article linked below. I have been damned with computer problems due to Comcast maintenance (or lack thereof) in our area and my own projects requiring heavy duty processing of critical programs. I hope to have the calls up on YouTube by the weekend.

Feel free to poke around the rest of the website, even though it has been awhile since it was updated. Some of the graphics were trashed during a Wordpress upgrade last year and I have been replacing them as time allows.

Here's the link to the article:

http://insidethewatchtower.com/doctrine/phone-calls-to-bethel-jw-org-email-and-contacts/

JV

• kairos
    kairos

I enjoyed your approach.

Thanks.

Please do more.

I get the feeling that the call operators are too scared to speak.

Seems their job is to frustrate callers so they hang up or don't call back.

• cofty
    cofty
    Thanks, marking to listen later.
  • kairos
    kairos

All the WT desk "employee" did was say "mmm hmmm". ( brain dead )

They have to be sure they parrot the current GB doctrine, which as we know, is nearly impossible to keep up with. Even for a full time Bethel phone jockey...

They are most concerned with maintaining their privileges and avoiding being sent home.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sorry for the delay, but I've been plagued with computer troubles ever since Outlaw waved his juju over my previous comments and put his curse on my productivity..

Rule #1 - don't critique anyone on this site, even if they are not on this forum and they are batshit crazy. ...Juan Viejo

LOL!!..You can`t put than on me..I have no power over your computer..

Trashing someone elses video because AAWA is having "personal problems" with them,wasn`t the right thing to do..

Both videos were good..

Some may like one video better than the other,but I liked them both..

They had different approaches but they both made the same point..

Regardless of the approach taken,the WBT$ doesn`t Want to Answer Questions..

The WBT$ PR Information Desk is Only there To inform you..

"The WBT$ Doesn`t Give Out Information"...............LOL!!..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit