It was BS in January 1939, it is BS now

by Nathan Natas 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I cannot confirm, or deny, that Alan's quote from the July 8, 2007 WT is accurate as my JW daughter refuses to supply me with new light from J E Hoovers Organisation unless I can tell her that the WT may have The Truth and that is why I want to read them.

Nice one Alan.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Somewhere I read that William Schnell went back to the JW's before he died? Say it isn't so!

Outaservice

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde
    Was that a precursor to the kingdom ministry?

Yes it was the precursor. It was called the Informant when I started attending back in 1955. Not sure of the date, but it must have been the late 50's when it changed.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde
    From the July 8, 2007 Watchtower article "Righteous Requirements":

How could there be a July 8, 2007, WT? Did I read it too fast? Was it a spoof?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Yes, I believe AlanF was having a bit of fun there. Good one, Alan!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    If a publisher finds he is getting behind in his quota, then he should take immediate steps to put in the necessary time to make up this deficit

No mention of sickness or "unforseen occurrence" - my, what a slave-master this was (and is).

• AlanF
    AlanF

Of course what I posted is a spoof. That's why I used a wierd date for the 'WT article'.

It has a serious intent, though, because I think it illustrates how easily JW leaders could manipulate their braindead followers into actually killing critics.

AlanF

• minimus
    minimus

Alan, I recognized that it was a spoof right away but SEE how everyone just believes everything you say? Very impressive!

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

<<<<<<<

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Be careful what you post AlanF, the Watchtower is always looking for good talented writers. Your post might end up being copied into one of their publications.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit