Kingdom Hall burns...

by lisavegas420 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

That's terrible! I'm glad nobody was hurt. Perhaps someone wanted their publishers card?

• mama1119
    mama1119

Although it is not funny, it really kind of is. I like that they have no enemies. I bet if he thought real hard he might be able to recall a few........

• I hate religion, thats ALL religion
    I hate religion, thats ALL religion

I cannot believe what I've read here! Some of you people are really evil and should be disgusted with yourselves! Calling yourselves Christians and laughing at a church of another faith burning down! You should be appaulled as the God you are worshipping is clearly not a God for people! There is no such thing as God anyway and you shouldn't laugh at others tradigies!

If there was a hell, you should be there right now. You'd fit right in!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    I cannot believe what I've read here! Some of you people are really evil and should be disgusted with yourselves! Calling yourselves Christians and laughing at a church of another faith burning down! You should be appaulled as the God you are worshipping is clearly not a God for people! There is no such thing as God anyway and you shouldn't laugh at others tradigies!

Hi I hate,

Actually, most of us aren't laughing, and it's not another faith anyway, just the one most of us used to be in. Or didn'y you notice that you just joined a jehovahs witnesses discussion forum, and it's a kingdom hall of jehovahs witnesses that burned down? You say you can't believe what you read here, it doesn't look to me like you read it anyway.

And incidentally, I agree with you about god - I'm an atheist myself.

• aniron
    aniron

I hate religion, thats ALL religion

Its obvious you have no idea of the damage that JW's have done to some people on this forum.

I suggest you learn about the Watchtower before you start having a go at people on here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit