Kingdom Hall burns...

by lisavegas420 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Someone broke in...evidence points to arson.

Contents inside of building was set on fire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AxT17R6sEM

lisa

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Thankfully, no one was injured.

The jw who spoke couldn't think of any enemies. Presumably he meant locally.

If he came on this board, he'd meet a few..

• parakeet
    parakeet

JWs do a lot of damage to people, but arson is never an appropriate response. Whoever did it is an immature, reckless coward.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Suspects? How many of us are on this board?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Oh, I thought this was another one. This happened a while back.

My wife and I had our Publisher's Record Cards in every congregation that meets at that Hall at some point during the past 8 years. Tom Wiley was our Book Study Overseer and Presiding Overseer for some time. The Hall was home to the only Spanish congregation serving crap in Spanish to all of Franklin County, Ohio. There were two English congregations, Forest Park and Worthington.

There was also a Japanese Isolated Group that met in the basement there, once a month. An "Isolated Group" is too small and/or scattered to form a congregation.

If any of you folks are from the Columbus, Ohio area, we likely know people in common.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• headmath
    headmath

Why cry about it? It was built with free labour anyway. Let jehoover smell the buitifull incense.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBTS will collect the insurance money and the Jehovah`s Witness`s can start paying for a new kingdom Hall to be built..Sounds fair to me..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

My God, the most alarming thing about that video is the woman reporter's hair. Ghastly. Is that a wig? Maybe she is under a doctor's care? That's the worst hair I've seen in years!

W.Once

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

If any of you folks are from the Columbus, Ohio area, we likely know people in common.*** Did you know the Well's? A circuit or district overseer? She was Regina / he was Gary. WW

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Just kidding. Seriously though. This is a real tragedy. Now the Society gets to make more money while the poor rank and file will surely be made to feel guilty and responsible to pay for every last cent with their time, money and energy. Win, win for the WT$ and lose lose for everyone else. I think I'm seeing a pattern here.

Shawn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit