Are You Tired of Hearing JW News or Do You Want To Hear The Latest??

by minimus 21 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Personally, I'm grateful to hear the latest.

• minimus
    minimus

I juswt wannna know when the end's coming. That's all.

• Warlock
    Warlock

The end is coming.......................soon. That's the latest.

Just keep it coming so we "keep up with God's Organization". Don't want to get "left behind".

Warlock

• forsharry
    forsharry

I like hearing the news...i want to keep informed...it's also like watching a train wreck at this point. ;)

• garybuss
    garybuss

When I was a Witness kid sitting on smelly vinyl seat Samsonite folding chairs at 2020 South Norton, I was told someday the literature would be hard for us to get. I'm sure they had no idea how true that prophecy would turn out to be.

I buy literature two or three years old on E-bay:-)
    I like news, I especially like first person experiences. You might say I'm a third party beneficiary to a first hand experience.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Yeah. I want to hear the latest. I get so much more insider stuff here than I did as an active Witness!
    S4

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

yes - that was a reason I liked being an elder at one time . - I was "in the know"

• Gordy
    Gordy

Always like to hear the latest news about what's going on in Watchtower World.

Like to hear whats happening in my old congregations. Boy! and have some things been happing!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

It's good to keep up with what they are doing. We are better informed on here than anyone outside bethel, and probably a few inside bethel. We read things on here long before most dubs hear them, which must pi$$ the gb off no end at times.

• done4good
    done4good

It's a good thing, although probably not necessary. I would agree we probably know more than the average dub does about what's going on.

j

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit