Plant City Florida Kingdom Hall

by Broken Hearted 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Broken Hearted
    Broken Hearted

Just wondering if there was anyone one here from the Plant City, FL Kingdom Hall, or someone who use to be. If you are could you send me a PM have a couple of questions.

• Broken Hearted
    Broken Hearted

I realized this morning that this post might sound vauge to many, so, The reason i am asking is because that is the kingdom hall nearest me, and with me promising my long distance boyfriend who is JW that I would talk to someone from my local Kingdom Hall aobut some of the questions I have, but that he does not want me to get from this board, I thought I would see if there was someone still active that i could arrage to meet at a netural place.

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

sorry can`t help you out, wish I could. On the east coast? ( I am)

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

If you are talking about the Plant City Assembly Hall. I used to go there when it was first built. But that was many years ago. Based upon your other post it does not sound like I can be much help.

• breeze
    breeze

If you want a witness to talk with about JW matters, this is not the place to recruit help.

90 % maybe more of the people on this board are not active.

If you can research this board you will get most of you questions answered.

Jus ask you questions one at a time in the subject line, but beware this is a hostile site for witness information and you will get many different views about the WTBTS.

Most of the Assembly Halls don't have regular meetings in them. Seek out through your yellow pages for a hall near you.

Have you ever been to a meeting?

BREEZE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit