Revelation "Adjustments": Complete Analysis

by V 53 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Mistah MOJO
    Mistah MOJO

Man, you folks post some really in-depth material that impresses the hell out of me!

MM

• jgnat
    jgnat

V, I just have to gush, I love your moniker. "V for Vendetta" the movie, bowled me over. I hope every ex-Witness takes the time to go see it.

• Ancientofdays
    Ancientofdays

Hi , This is my first message , I follow you from time to time and this topics is amazing. Unfortunatly , here in Italy I still have not received my Sptember 2006 Kingdom paper. So I base the comment on what I can read from V’s post. I have notice a correction of p.32 box; that’s regarding the DOCTRINE CHANGE (“Judging” effective 1995) They replaced ‘”sitting down on his glorious throne” in the heavens in October 1914’ ( the sentence from Matthew 25:31-33), with “Jesus’s enthronement in the heavens in October 1914”. Looks to me that Jesus will be enthroned twice !! The first has been in 1914 (this is fundamental WT doctrine). The second will be just before GT , when he will sits on his glorious throne to judge (Mat 25:31-33), this is based on the revised sheep and goats split doctrine, in 1995. Can you see this ? Gianni

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Gianni - Saluto di benvenuto!! (I hope I got that right!)

BB

• badboy
    badboy

WHAT WERE THE 130 ERRORS AT 1919 TRIAL?

• badboy
    badboy

WHAT WERE THE 130 ERRORS AT 1919 TRIAL?

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi ancient of days & welcome!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Yanno what's so bothersome about all those changes? It was just a man dreaming, taken as gospel, no matter how horrifying or non-lucid it is.

Frannie

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

bttt, for those who are syill asking about it.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

They'd have been better off blagging it....a list of amendments glued into a book will make them look a laughing stock.

....if publishers use a glue recommended by the Society, when they have doubts/start to think for themselves - the original print will be lost. This, I suppose, is the advantage over publishers getting NEW copies (but still keeping tho old)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit