Disassociate Ones Are Apostates.Watchtower Quote

by ThomasCovenant 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

We were always counselled to avoid apostates at all costs, so to brand anyone who leaves as apostate is, in a way, s clever tactic by the org. It almost ensures that those still trapped won't have any unnecessary association with them. That's what got me in trouble origjnally - associating with a friend who'd da'd. It would have earned me a jc if I hadn't da'd myself, so I'm an apostate myself now, and happy to be one.

Linda

• mama1119
    mama1119

Remember when apostates would stand outside of assemblies with signs and shout stuff and we were told not to even look at them because they were so bad, like little demons or something. Why dont we do that anymore. Im going to start something up....

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time...

If the Watchtower is going to make you "do the time," then you might as well "do the crime." If you're going to be called an APOSTATE, then you might as well be an ACTIVIST.

Remember, they have no more control over you. They cannot do more to you.

Send a contribution to SILENTLAMBS. Do something to protect the defenseless. You'll feel good about doing it, and the Watchtower Society really wants you NOT TO.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit