Continually pounding the "Deliverance at Hand" drum...

by bennyk 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Johnny
    Johnny

Hopefully it means Deliverence from the bondage of the WT.

• headmath
    headmath

I'm gettin those warm and fuzzy 1975 feelings agian

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    That hand must be coated with lube. It keeps slipping away!

LOL, really though!! Hey, maybe they're talking about a package or something. I think I should call Bethel and inform them of my new light!

• avengers
  • headmath
    headmath

LOL!!!!!

Too funny!

Is looks like Marty in back to the future after he sees Doc come back from the future

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Copied and sent the first post to my mom. What an eye opener! To think deliverance has been at hand since 1880!

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Avengers, how did you get an advance copy of the Watchtower? When did Watchtower come out in Dec 22? I thought Watchtower was the 1st and 15th and the Awake! was 8th and 22nd. Am I wrong? It has been such a long time since I've opened up one of their rags.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

"Deliverance at hand" seems to be one of thier buzz - phrases, a bit like "armageddon is just around the corner". It's been at hand for 136 years, but they just can't get their fingers around it.

• juni
    juni

Thanks Benny for your research. Isn't that strange that the verbage hasn't changed in over 100 years??

Juni

• potleg
    potleg

BRILLIANT.

Maybe they think if they keep saying it long enough and loud enough it will happen...NOT Doesn't it make them look stupid? I can't believe I used to believe this effluvium. (Foul smelling gas)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit