What ended your first relationship?

by Dune 41 Replies latest jw friends

• codeblue
    codeblue

A womanizer of a JW husband!!! even cheated on me with my supposed best JW gf that was married.......................

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I wanted to go to beth'el and she wanted a buncha kids right of the bat. Me at 18+a buncha kids= prolly not a good idear. Still think of her sometimes. She was hot... maybe she'll show up on an xjw board someday

• whyizit
    whyizit

I knew the guy wasn't very thoughtful when he asked me to help him take his German Shepherd with her 13 puppies (25lbs. each) to the vet in the front of a pick-up truck. He pulls in to KFC and gets a bucket of chicken!!! I was fighting those puppies all the way back to his house, 20 miles away! He's munching on chicken like it's no big deal! (At least he did ask me if I wanted any.) Idiot.

The real cause of the break up was when I realized that he was DEEP into the drug scene. He was talking to a friend of his (while I was present), and stated that there would never be a girl that he loved more than his drugs. Two weeks later I moved to Tennessee with my brother for the summer, so I could make a clean break.

• sandy
    sandy

I consider my ex-b/f my first adult

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    I knew the guy wasn't very thoughtful when he asked me to help him take his German Shepherd with her 13 puppies (25lbs. each) to the vet in the front of a pick-up truck.

LMAO at least he didnt make you ride in the bed of the truck

Ya he was an idgit

• sandy
    sandy

I was my ex-b/f's first girlfriend ever. He was 21 and I was 23 when we go together. It lasted four years.

He go bored of me and wanted to experience more (girls) so he found a new girlfriend then dumped me.

As someone here said: It hurt like hell but worked out for the best.

• defective light
    defective light

Re: What ended your first relationship?

A totally dysfunctional JW woman..... It had to be the best mistake

I have ever made!!

• Robdar
    Robdar

*shakes his head*

Twitch, who's shaking his head? Or are you referring to yourself in third party? Don't shake anything loose

Waving at Freedom Fighter.

Hey Girly!

• Iforget
    Iforget

Ummm...any chick that is telling you to do that is doing the same. Sorry but that dog don't hunt.

Define relationship. First boy I liked that returned the favor wanted to put his finger into my hoo hoo dilly. Being the sweet JW then I couldn't imagine letting a boy do that.

Man if only I knew then what I know now. :)

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Ah...major disheartening happening. I was told after it was asked of my mother and announced to his parents and family, that he just changed his mind...he wanted to look at other women and explore his options. MF'er...It is not like I asked him to marry me, nor did I announce it. I always wondered why a person would do that...cold feet? Not sure, but I hear tell (maybe 5 yrs ago) that he has never married yet. I guess he was being honest with himself. Me, it took a long time for my young heart to understand that one. As much as I could understand love at that time, I did him. I must have listened to that sappy song we danced once to, a million times before I got over him.

Every once in a while I think of that Mel Gibson Look alike and take a deep breath and all the stuff we had planned flashes before my eyes and I see that I have done most all of it. Granted, without him, but I have lived the life I wanted and a life I never could have dreamed of, along with that, at that point and time. Even now I see my goals changing and I can not even imagine me with him.

Strange how we change, huh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit