by IP_SEC 51 Replies latest jw friends

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    Oh just one,,,,,,,So Arrow ,how them wheels hanging

Why don't you ask IP...? He knows....

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Warlock -

don't give it another thought. There's always poop flyin' when the monkey is in the house.

You might need some protective gear

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Sorry, Im back Havin arrow and kls both on the same thread made me haveta go take a cold shower

• moshe
    moshe

I had the pleasure of his visit to my plant about 4 years ago. He told us what a great job we were doing- cost, quality and output was great. A year later 'Ol Dieter and his hatchet man CFO , Wolfgang Bernhard announced that the Company was closing our plant and shipping our work to Brazil and Germany. Take a good look at this picture- do these Germans look like they could screw you or not? Having a Company paid sabbatical is great, so I'm not complaining too loudly about sitting home. Guess what- a year after they closed us the engine blocks they outsourced are costing Chrysler 2x more than Chrysler Foundry was making them for. So much for Wolfgang's 100 million a year predicted cost savings from outsourcing our product.

alt

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

YAY!!

thanks, baby....that's the nicest thing you've said all day....

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Take a good look at this picture- do these Germans look like they could screw you or not

Sorry bout that man. I dont think itsa gurman thing, its a big bizzness thing. They dont worry about ees, just stock holders.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Arrow,

Why are they smiling?

Warlock

• serendipity
    serendipity

Sorry, IP. I think the Dr. Z commercials are lame. I like the VW commercials better, but I know VW's don't have hemis (or pickups) so they lack the appeal for a certain demographic.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    I think the Dr. Z commercials are lame.

True! and I think most of america agrees with you. I just think Dr. Z is cool.... in a lame kinda way

Yay now I have seren on my thread too!!!! *feels another cold shower coming on*

• moshe
    moshe

I fine with being out of work- it could be two or three more years before they reassign me to another plant. -It's all about big business and I believe the somebody who made these decisions is down in Brazil right now in a beachfront condo at Rio, overseeing the quality of their contracted parts- and maybe spending a big expense account.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit