The Funeral

by purplesofa 53 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

Dearest purps.

I look at your brother's picture and I see my youngest son's face (no mustache though). I'm just w/o words right now. I just feel like I have to have a good cry. Wish I could be sitting next to you right now.

Hugs and a cheek kiss.

Juni

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    When my step-father killed himself, I heard "I'm With You" by Avril Lavigne and I thought of him. To this day, when I hear it, I think of him.

Thanks ......downloading it now.......

I seem to only be able to let music touch me right now.

purps

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    Wish I could be sitting next to you right now.

me too

• Swan
    Swan

My condolences on your great loss.

Tammy

• carla
    carla

Again, I'm so sorry. You sure have had a rough time lately. thinking of you, carla

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    You sure have had a rough time lately. thinking of you, carla

yeah ........I miss my baby girl too. I have not even told her yet. I can't bear it. I could not bear some stranger telling her and then her flying home alone ........I will tell her at graduation. I just wish this was all not real.

purps

• jgnat
    jgnat

Some people are just too vital alive to ever be completely gone. Myrna still visits me daily, as I dress and put up my hair. She always said a word or two to brighten me up, to look my best.

• gumby
    gumby
    My brother had tons of friends, and so many thought of him as a best friend.

Many take their lives as a result of lonliness, but despair, if it's deep enough, isn't even comforted with love nor being surrounded by those who love you....sad but true.

Sorry sorry for your loss Purps

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

my baby off to bootcamp!!!!!
    alt

• carla
    carla

yeah ........I miss my baby girl too. -- I know you do! Almost heartbreaking in itself and now your grief too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit