An Invitation To ThirdWitness & Scholar - strengthen their faith.

by hillary_step 25 Replies latest jw friends

• happy man
    happy man

hello Amazing and Hillary steep nice to see yooum again.

After visiting this summers assambley i have some qestions perhaps soem of you cane answer. first I was very confused about this son we know the end will come, have never attend an assambley where this issu have been more talk about from the podium, it was in some way scary, have the G B totaly lost ther normal thinking.

Only once this issu have been more pushed from the podium it was 1975, I say this to one witnes, we are sure near now, we have been ther once before and it was 1975.Not so good, I am negative they say.

Then I read about this kampanj in ocktober and november when all JW in the whole word must go out to evryone telling them soon very soon the end fore fals religion is here you must actk,from 16 okt to 12 nov, this messges must go out to evryone, no Wt or VA under this time only the nr 37 news about jehovas kingdom, as tell the end fore fals religion is near.Alll inaktivewill bee contakted from the elders so they can start uppagain and take a part in this campian(cane this bee the start of dfd evryone as are innaktive?)

sounds that the Gb want JW to think it is very near now widh the end, havnet they lern something from 1975???

One thing I also want to ask is what the drama on this summers assambly want to show, I have talk to a lot of JW as was very confue´sed, ther oppinion was that this drama show we can not trust anyone, not even if they say they are jehovas profet, nop comments after as explian what they want to say, hope some here can give some comments on this, sond very remarkebel, if the point was something like this.

love from HM to all.

still inside but now innaktive, i have probably some radioaktive stuf on mee, beacuse all my old friends avoid mee and my wife even if she is very aktive , we ARE so dangerus, beacuse we have expose things as you dont do, or talk about, aS THEY SAY ON THE ASSAMBLEY, AVOID PEOPEL AS TALK NEGATIVE.dont listen to them they are the vocie of strangers.

The most unbelvevebel thing on our assambley was when they say on the main talk, that look at the Chatolic church, they have hide tousends of priests as have done sex abuse to boys, and they must now pay millions of dollas to the wicktim.....what diffrence among Jehovas peopel, ther dfd we persons as do things like this,

when I heard this I feel very bad how can they say things like this?

one thing more was the annoncment that some say JW dont pay ther taxes, evel talk from apostates, and then the speaker, say, we have been very unjust treatment in France, the say thet we are not christian religion and therfore we must pay 60 procent of evry gitf we have, we are the only relgion in France that have this punishmnet(not the truth) and we hade complain to EU, and we are very confident that we have succses ther.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

HS - looks like scholar and thirdwitness lack the gonads to take your challenge

From a science point of view I want to know which of Noah's sons went to the artic circle to get the polar bears. I would also like to know why they dumped all the marsupilas in Australia

• Arthur
    Arthur
    I submit that if even one person avoids years of struggle and heartache over a lie, these types of threads are invaluable. They show that Jehovah's Witnesses are incapable of defending their teachings. They show a Witness' only weapon is arrogance, misdirection, lies, obfuscation and when pushed into a corner, ignore completely as if nothing happened. They show the "emperor" has no clothes.

The point is not getting thirdwitness or scholar (or even You_Know back in the old days) to admit they're wrong. The point is to show someone who is truly questioning, and who really wants to know an accurate answer the truth about the Truth.

Yeah, these are good points Big Tex. I think I had pretty much made up my mind about several doctrines before comming to this site but, I see how these debates can be extremely valuable to the undecided.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    From a science point of view I want to know which of Noah's sons went to the artic circle to get the polar bears. I would also like to know why they dumped all the marsupilas in Australia

I would like to know that one too.

Also, I would like to know why the bible gives references to books that don't exist. For example, Joshua 10:13 mentions the Book of Jashar. If the Bible is inspired of God is the Book of Jashar also inspired? If it is, why don't we have a copy of it available?

OR...

If Jehovah didn't see the need to inspire the Book of Jashar, why does the Bible mention it in the first place?

OR...

Wouldn't Jehovah see the need to make sure a copy of Jashar would be available just to validate the sun standing still?

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I would love to see the debate move beyond 607. Where are you JW defenders at?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

I thought that I would bring to to the top to bring to lurkers notice that ThirdWitness is incapable of answering questions that might unhinge his faith in the WTS. Here is a new one, recently ignored.

To prove that the question was on topic, ThirdWitness agreed that there are many interpretations to the scriptures he is discussing in another thread, but that the WTS has the correct interpretation.

In view of the WTS chequered history in its application of intepreted scripture, a serious questions needs to be answered before any thread in which ThirdWitness participates in can be taken seriously. I will repeat the question here :

Can you provide a list of prophetic interpretations of the Bible, unique to the WTS, that have actually come true the past sixty years?

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit