I'm new here, published an XJW Novel

by apostawriter 25 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome, apostawriter. I write a lot too, but have yet to be published. I admire you for what you have accomplished.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Welcome Apostawriter, im so impressed you have published! I think its a great way to exercise your demons.

You have a PM. Click on "1 new message" top left.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit
    Hello everybody,

Ami I the only one who waited 15 years to reach out to the xjw community?

Nah, I met a guy who's been out for 29 years -- with no contact with xjw's, he came to one of our ApostaFests in Dallas last week. It's never too late to see 'the other side of the mountain.'

Welcome !

Rabbit

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi apostawriter, and welcome to the forum

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Apostawriter,

Welcome to the forum, we are glad your here.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Hi Daniel, welcome to the forum.

So, it only took you 15 years? I'm impressed. It took me a lot longer than that.

I drifted out (unbaptised) when my kids were little and came here when my grandkids were little.

Cheers

Chris

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Hi Daniel,

Good to have you here. I am an avid reader so I will be checking out your book. Where can I get a copy? Lilly

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Daniel,

I just visitied your blog. Sent you a pm. Lilly

• apostawriter
    apostawriter

Lilly, thanks for picking up a copy!

Your comments were encouraging and your story inspiring (see Free Minds testimonial). Sometimes I wonder what it is in a story that people relate to, even when it is, at least superficially, different from our own. And I think it has something to do with our particular brand of spiritual success as ex- (or questioning) JW's. Having to clear out so many harmful thought patterns has lead to a certain kind of awareness about ourselves. It sets us apart, rings us together. Thank-you Lilly!

Daniel

• xjwms
    xjwms

Hello and welcome

You will find there is much to learn here

I am sure you already know that....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit