Had to put my Cat to sleep last night - very sad!

by lovelylil 35 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

Loosing a pet is one of the hardest things to go thru. I know that I get attached and bond as of they were my babies.

There are hairless cats (kind of strange looking) that might satisfy the cuddly pet requirement instead of lizard or fish?

• done4good
    done4good

Sorry to hear about the loss of your kitty. I also had a cat named Oreo that I had to give away recently due to my divorce, (could not have pets in my temporary apt), One of the hardest things I ever did.

j

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I am sorry to hear that you had to put your animal down. Animals can become such an intregal part of our lives. That is a traumatic event.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Soooooo so sorry about your kitty. I love love love my kitties. Have had a whole parade of them through the years and they are so special. You gave your kitty many more years than he probably would have had and so you got to enjoy each others company for a long time.

You have a big big HUG from Loves honey.

If you can post pictures of Oreo, we would love to see them!

Loves

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

(((lovelylil)))

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

LL - I am so sorry for your loss. You gave both your babies a great life and lived a long time. Hugs - Looking_Glass

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

We had a little cat that lived to over 20 years old.
    She was older than two of my kids and slept every night at the foot of our bed. I cried buckets when we had to have her put down - she was truely ine of our family.
    I understand your loss and feelings.
    Eyeslice

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

((((LovelyLill) You and your family are in my thoughts. It's so hard to loose a loyal friend May the memories of Oreo help keep you strong.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Sorry to hear of your sad loss, loveyllil.. Cats can become part of the family.

We had a diabetic cat once, we had a helluva job trying to capture its pee to test the levels, but I used to inject it and it lived a while like that. Sadly its time came ...

All the best wishes

• Alana
    Alana

{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}

I feel for you and am sorry for your loss. I just had to put my beagle to sleep two weeks ago yesterday. Our pets are truly part of our families and show us how to love unconditionally. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit