What does a JW look like?

by JH 29 Replies latest jw friends

• kid-A
    kid-A

One word: FRUMPY

While the younger dubs typically do try to look somewhat stylish, particularly those between 16-19, who are actively seeking a marriage mate before the age of 21 (LOL), the typical dub automatically becomes a FRUMP after the age of 25.

For men, this look includes short sleeved dress shirts, polyester ties and "pleated pants", which of course, went out of style in 1994.

For women, this look includes very long skirts, and a blouse that dare not reveal even a hint of cleavage.

For both, a haircut that has cost less than 8 dollars, and a phoney grin.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

His lawyer says he is.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Looks like a young republican to me... with a sleek demochick backin him up....

carmel

• Arthur
  • Priest73
    Priest73

I can't top those...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

They look like someone that was slapped in the head with a frying pan twice and were told to be happy about it..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• saki2fifty
    saki2fifty

I still side with the JW's, but... as i've told my wife many, many times... witnesses DO have a certain look to them, at times even irritating, and the above pics do a good job at portraying it.

Still love em though...

• delilah
    delilah

[IMG]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l247/Delilah_07/3stooges.jpg[/IMG] Rats....photobucket didn't work for me....

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

I've always thought religiously inclined people and especially Pentecostal types had a stoned, glazed look to them. They had the ability to keep smiling while they told you to go away.
    But the Winesses I reckon I can pick from the dress styles already stated.
    What about the 'prominent' brothers on FS with the looong overcoat. Stuck out like dogs err..ears.

• aarque
    aarque

For nearly 20 years after I faded, the JWs never came to my door, never called, never had literature left because I wasn't home... and I moved around a bit, so it wasn't like they knew where I was living. Five years ago I moved to another state to get married. This is a very isolated area. One week after getting married I was sitting at my computer when a van full of people pulled up in front of the house. A woman got off. I told my husband they were JWs. He asked how did I know. I told him I knew the look. I refused to answer the door, and my stepson told her we weren't interested.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit