Hello. My name is John Walsh

by Mistah MOJO 23 Replies latest jw friends

• james_woods
    james_woods

Good to hear from you again. My name really is James Woods; I have to deal with the actor double thing on occasion. My last reply to it -

Blondie and I both categorically deny that was either one of us in VideoDrome.

I may, however, just possibly have been the gangster in Against All Odds who kicked Jeff Bridges' Porsches azz with a black Ferrari.

James (yes it really is my real name)...

PS - on the wicca deal; you can't scare me that easily. I loved old Merlin's comments in Excaliber when he said...sadly..when asked for just one more magic spell -. "Ahh, but the ONE GOD has come, and now they don't want to remember the rocks and the trees and the animals and old men like me any more."

• Brigid
    Brigid
    I loved old Merlin's comments in Excaliber when he said...sadly..when asked for just one more magic spell -. "Ahh, but the ONE GOD has come, and now they don't want to remember the rocks and the trees and the animals and old men like me any more."

OMG!! OMG!! I love that old corney movie. I snuck up and watched it late one night when I was 10 y.o. on HBO--the first rated R movie I ever saw. I have so many quotes from that movie....."good and evil, you can never have one without the other" (merlin) "but tell me, Merlin, where does evil exist in Camelot?" (King Arthur) Merlin looks around, lights on Morgana "always where you never expect it....always"

Or something like that. Sorry for the slight hi-jack, but I love that movie. When I watch it, I think god, this is so corney but I can't stop myself.

LOL!
    ~Brigid

• james_woods
    james_woods

Brigid - you and I are seem to be on a thread stealing roll today - but remember when Arthur broke Excalibur because he was not fighting fair with Lancelot? (Lancelot got even later, so to speak...)

And Merlin looks on in sad wonder and says "Well, you have now broken that thing which could not be broken!"

I think we should let John Walsh have his thread back! This stuff may belong on the "good versus evil" debate we got going on somebody elses thread...

See how much fun this place is, John?

• Mistah MOJO
    Mistah MOJO

Hello Brigid. My "girlfriend" and I are now officially engaged. We don't plan on a long engagement or a big wedding. We plan on driving to Arizona and being married beside the Grand Canyon. As for Linda, she's definitely the brains and beauty and I'm not quite sure what it is exactly that I bring to the table. To my delight, she loves me anyway. Her parents became Witnesses several months before she turned nineteen and she moved out as a result. During their indoctrination period with the Witnesses they had become quite obnoxious about "the Truth." I don't think her parents really expected Linda to simply depart. Yet she did, and we met at the local library. We were both looking for some good anti-JW material. So we sat down and compared notes and soon we were dating. At five feet ten she's an inch taller than I am and quite an athlete. The first time she decided to frighten a Witness, I was sending them on their way when Linda leapt out the door and began a full volume tirade about children who had died from being denied blood transfusions. She literally got right in their faces, perhaps an inch or two away, and was shouting full volume. One of them hurried away, but the older man in his mid forties was speechless and visibly frightened. He too then hurried away as Linda followed him to the sidewalk. The fellow didn't even go to the next house. He got in his car, when his friend was waiting, and drove away. She's done this several more times. Now that we've moved into our own home we've not yet been visited. I know we will though. I'll warm them up with a few lies about being a warlock and then Linda will leap out and cause them to shit their pants!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit