Hello. My name is John Walsh

by Mistah MOJO 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Brigid
    Brigid

Hello John Walsh. Welcome to the board. Are you really a "warlock" (or do you just play one on TV )

Anyway, glad you're here. Can't wait to hear more of your story and more of your obviously fiesty gf's escapades.

~Brigid

• karen96
    karen96

Welcome John! Hope you find alot of useful information here ~

Karen

• Priest73
    Priest73

Oh my damn. I was hoping some one would get my satire! John Walsh...Adam... dubs/issues with children... c'mon folks... work with me.

• Priest73
    Priest73

Hope I didn't offend...

• Priest73
    Priest73

anyone...sorry

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Mojo & welcome!

Priest, I got it.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Mistah..

WELCOME!!! Good to have you here!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

you should follow them from door to door apologizing for the confussion they leave in their wake and tell the householder the real story

• Mistah MOJO
    Mistah MOJO

Hello Brigid, James Woods ( know a real life James West), and Full of Doubt Now. Thank you for the friendly welcome. No, I'm not involved in Wicca but I have some good friends who are very happily involved. It's just nature worship as far as I can tell. They're very relaxed and pleasant people. Hi Karen 96. Hi Priest 73. I apologize I didn't get the joke. You certainly didn't offend me in the least. I felt sheepish for not having gottent the joke. Lady Liberty Serendip, and Searching 4 Truth, thank you for the welcome! A great weekend to each and every one of you.

• Brigid
    Brigid
    It's just nature worship as far as I can tell.

That's about it in a nutshell. Anyhow, tell us more about your gf's adventures--she sounds like someone I'd like to buy a beer!

~B.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit