DOES BETHEL HAVE A SCIENCE LAB?

by badboy 20 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

IF NOT,SHOULD THEY SET ONE UP?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

• james_woods
    james_woods

Maybe they could start up where the Alchemists left off - trying to make gold out of lead.

Makes sense to me at least -

* - they view "conventional" science as a bunch of clap-trap, feeling superior making up any pseudo-science they want as they go along...

* - they have shown a great need and love for gold in the past...

* - they probably have a lot of typesetting lead left over from the Linotype days...

• kid-A
    kid-A

Most people are'nt aware that they have an active fMRI scanning laboratory at Brooklyn.

A scan of Ted Jaracz' brain was recently published:

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I've never heard of a science lab at bethel, but you never know, perhaps there are some celebrated watchtower scientists, as well as scholars.

Personally, I think they should enter the garden supplies business, supplying fertiliser. They are very good at distributing sh*t all over the world.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

no.

x-bethelite

• james_woods
    james_woods

But how do you know for sure, What_a_coincidence?

I have heard that secret science labs are always kept deep in the castle dungeons. The only external sign might well be the antenna on top of the watchtower decoration which is there to collect lightning bolts for their unholy experiments...naturally these are only held late at night and preferably during electrical storms.

I can really picture old Freddy in this context.........Wa-ha-ha-ha-ha------ as he rubs his hands together in a very creepy manner....

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Here are the top scientists - Dr. Bunson and Dr. Beaker

Bunsen_and_beaker.jpg? (10KB, MIME type: image/jpeg )

• james_woods
    james_woods

Wa-ha-ha-ha-ha ------ SEND UP THE KITES!!!!

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

IIRC there was a JWD-thread mentioning a medical lab in Watchtower land, somehow registered.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit