They just don't get it, do they?

by fullofdoubtnow 11 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    You and Trev invite Claire and I and we'll do our best to be there!

Ian,

Once we get everything organised we'll be putting it on the board, don't doubt it! We would love to see you and Claire there, and anyone else who can make it. Lets show the jws how us apostates enjoy ourselves lol! We hope to meet you before that though, at the Apostacurry later this year.

Linda, I say let them believe what they want and when you pass them in the street - laugh, sing and skip around saying "oh what a wonderful day, I am soooooooooo happy". LOL Lilly

lovelylil,

Weve had the opportunity to show them how happy we are a couple of times, and we've taken it. Not long ago, we were taking our dog out, and a group of them, some who I've known for over 20 years, were on our street on the fs. When they saw us, they all turned their backs on us in unison. As we passed them, Trev remarked "it's a bit likw watching synchronised swimming without the pool", and we both laughed. They didn't seem to find it funny though, I can't see why.

Linda

• daystar
    daystar

In my admittedly slight experience with such things, JWs believe and say such things to prop up their own (rather weak IMO) assurance that "the Truth" is, in fact, "the Truth".

For many, its inconceivable that one could know "the Truth" and then leave. There must be some other reason for it! They must have been "weak" or "stubborn" or lured away by some man or woman who has them under their magical hoodoo voodoo influence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit