thirdwitness and other pseudo-scholars: Let's discuss the Hillah Stele

by AuldSoul 124 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Or that heaven was located in the Pleides.

Imagine the misdirected arguments, wild illogic and total ignoring of direct questions someone like thirdwitness threw out back then.

• fullofdoubtnow
  • AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Poor thirdwitness. A star in his former pond, a big fish of some reknown. But here unable to match wits with a middle-weight like me. Must be unnerving for the poor fellow. I wonder if thirdwitness will ever apologize for remembering a WTS discussion that never took place?

Perhaps that last is bit untrue, I will be shocked to the core if thirdwitness is capable of humility, honor, and intellectual integrity given the current facility demonstrated with WTS argumentation tactics. He has used every logical fallacy in the book to sidestep reality. I see no end to it, really.

AuldSoul

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

LOL, Why doesn't Thirdwitness join this thread? I thought that is what he said he would do. It's not like you havn't given him enough invitations to stop by.

• Arthur
    Arthur

Why on earth does anyone even care what thirdwitness and scholar have to say? Everybody already knows what they will say:

Watchtower Society's interpretations = Good / Godly / YES

Archeology and Historical Records = Bad / Worldly / NO

• yesidid
    yesidid

Comon 3W and neil we're waiting.

• kls
    kls

AuldSoul, it seems you have your answer and what a surprise

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

NO TAKERS??

Why am I not surprized?

There ain't no WT or other items in the litterature to parrot in a loud voice - in CAPITAL LETTERS - to drown out the truth about the cognitive dissonance, fear and lies they believe.

REMEMBER - If the WT don't mention it, they challenge the source, non-WT = Non-believe.

These people can't even form a simple declarative sentence without the WTBTS say-so.

HB

• toreador
    toreador

bttt

• yesidid
    yesidid

Does the word "pusillanimous" come to mind?

yep it does.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit