Clerks

by IP_SEC 25 Replies latest jw friends

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    No. Maybe you just need to relax, unwind a little. Maybe a back rub, something to drink.
    Yeayusssssss Thats exactly what I need misA.

Good, because I didn't want to impose but since you put it that way... I'm standing outside your front window right now with some coconut oil and a bottle of tequila

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Yay me! *IP dreams well tonight*

• blondie
    blondie

We were at a computer store and had been talking to a clerk about a substantial purchase, $1500. We were committed to a purchase, just needed to tie down the details.

The phone rang. This clerk answered it and starting talking to someone with a question. After 5 minutes of waiting (too long I know), we went over and asked for the manager.

"What is your policy regarding customers, are the customers in the store more important than a person who just calls on the phone?"

Just then the phone rang and he picked it up. I said, "I guess I have my answer." We left. Now when we go shopping like that, we make it clear to the clerk that if they are the only one there to answer the phone that we would like another clerk to come over to help us that does not have to answer the phone. We haven't had a problem since.

Blondie

• free2beme
    free2beme

Speaking on behalf of someone who works in a call center. I will tell you that when you call to complain to the lowest person on the ladder, about something they can not change and think that the person does not hate you for doing it. You are very very wrong. So maybe customer service is dead in this day and age, but who killed it. The people who were suppose to be giving it, or the customer who always made sure that despite their effort and hard work, it was never enough.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

IP...you left that bottle of tequila here from the 'fest...

also, you left your shoes under the bed...

• Sherwood
    Sherwood

Clerks are publishers, LOL

They get the directives, get PUMPED UP and obediently follow thru.
    The Bosses C the results and adjust accordingly.
    The Clerks become the Jerks, but the Bosses are the Causes.

Golly, just like a WT hierarchy evolved situation.....

c'est la vie

Love Ya,
    Sherwood

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit