Clerks

by IP_SEC 25 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Actually, my 11 year old was reading over my shoulder earlier and was very impressed by Jedi Master. How do I get that?

974 more posts. If you double click the submit button you can usually get 2 posts out of one Dont tell Scully I said that tho

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Actually, my 11 year old was reading over my shoulder earlier and was very impressed by Jedi Master. How do I get that?

974 more posts. If you double click the submit button you can usually get 2 posts out of one Dont tell Scully I said that tho

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I remember that they're probably getting paid minimum wage (meaning that they would pay you less if they could) and wish them the best.

Where I come from a good work ethic must come first. The decent wages come afterward.

It's happened to me a few times. If someone makes me wait too long I just leave and go elsewhere. Anything I may have placed on the counter stays there. I'm not paid to restock shelves because of rude clerks. I've been known to walk out of restaurants too, if I ask a waiter for my bill and he takes forever bringing it.

W

• misanthropic
  • silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

oh, I thought this thread was about the Kevin Smith movie. :-)

-silent

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    oh, I thought this thread was about the Kevin Smith movie. :-)

Hmmm perhaps in a way it is. I should have called the thread "Clerks Syndrome"

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi IP,

I've noticed that too. I've even had a few clerks answer their cell phones while ringing me up.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    I've even had a few clerks answer their cell phones while ringing me up.

You mean to tell me you actually got that far????!!!!

Thats a little irritating too. I dont want to hear about the time you had last night/your boyfriend/girlfriend saw you with somebody else/your mom is kicking you out of the house/whatever while Im tryin to get a coke and some gas. Damn Ima grumpy bastard tonight

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    Damn Ima grumpy bastard tonight

No. Maybe you just need to relax, unwind a little. Maybe a back rub, something to drink.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    No. Maybe you just need to relax, unwind a little. Maybe a back rub, something to drink.

Yeayusssssss Thats exactly what I need misA.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit