If the end is so close, are the elders trying to contact lost sheep?

by JH 22 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I've been hearing left and right that the end is so close now.

OK, but it doesn't show in their actions.

No one is knocking at my door.....

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

You've allready proved yourself an enemy of Jehovah, you don't deserve it. Yeah that't it, you don't deserve it.

• avengers
    avengers
    I've been hearing left and right that the end is so close now.

OK, but it doesn't show in their actions.

No one is knocking at my door.....

You're toast dude. lol

• JH
    JH
    you don't deserve it.

Then He will answer them, saying, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.'

Like I said above, the elders preach a message of doom, but don't warn every lost sheep.

This sounds like a vengeance.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

If the end is so close, are the elders trying to contact lost sheep -NO THAT WOULD BE CHRISTIAN AND THIS LOT ARE NOT CHRISTIAN

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Last week, this sheep got a phone call from a MS and husband of my fomer study conductor/close friend. They were like brother and sister to me. He still wanted to talk about the letter I wrote them in March 05! He said he would try to reach me again, so I won't call back.

I couldn't help but wonder if there is some type of mission going on!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Oh go on lonely call em back and see what they have to discuss!

Probably isnt time though as the end is literally hours away, doncha ya know. Luckily I still had time for lunch today before the end came...

• tan
    tan

I've gotten more response from the elders "wives".

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm not a sheep, I'm a dirty, filthy, demonized apostate bastard from hell.

They don't want me in paradise because I might punch out the pedophiles.

W

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

We had quite a few rural areas with really nice, big houses in our territory, and we used to speculate on taking them over when the new system comes.

That may be why, despite the end being only hours away, the elders aren't out trying to contact the lost sheep. They are far too busy to bother with the likes of us. They are out with their wives picking out their future homes in the new system.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit