When is it appropriate for a JW to refuse to supply a Watchtower???

by Black Sheep 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I am realising that now Blondie,

As my pile of old WT litterature has grown beside my chair, (thanks TradeMe) my wife's pile has slowly diminished to the extent that I am the only one to have WT litterature in the lounge now and have to go hunting through her personal stuff to find recent Wters.

I don't think she is too happy about my purchases while I was overseas either.

I bought Bryan's "Have You Seen My Mother", wow, did that bring back a few memories of my childhood, and COC while we were in Canada.

It may be wise for me to 'loose' them before she returns.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Maybe I asked the wrong question in this thread.

Maybe I should have asked for all the quotes where they pretend to be invincible.

I already have several and many of them are in Rutherford's ravings that I have beside my chair. I am sure I have a raft full off them in the Bountiful Volumes.

After Blondie's OKM quote I got out our old OKMs.

Just as a matter of interest I had a look at the written review for December 1995. Guess what? After the MAJOR doctrinal change of the 1914 generation, there were NO QUESTIONS ON THE CHANGE.

Cheers

Chris

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

My daughter has been and gone.

She didn't bother to offer me the WTs I had requested. There were no religious discussions whatsover, thank goodness.

But....

.....She spotted the September Awake! cover background on my Jukebox and asked who the kid was.

She thought it might have been my grandkid.

I would love to see her face when she picks up her copy.

Cheers

Chris

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    The looney had studied it harder than any of us and handed his copy back in which he had "corrected all the errors" lol what a guy!

Thats hilarious!

I am at my dads house at the moment, and his cleaner is a JW, but she doesnt know me and dad are ex Jw's. We dont want to scare her, shes a really sweet girl.

But when she comes to clean there are books and magazines all over the place. I darent pick them up in case she gets a sniff and starts going to work on me.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Even the DF'd have access to the current magazines if they go to the meetings.

km 7/04 p. 3 Question Box ***

Disfellowshipped persons may obtain the magazines or other literature for their personal use at the magazine and literature counter at the Kingdom Hall. Disfellowshipped persons should not be included on a personal magazine route. Blondie

I notice that the Watchtower made no mention of DA'd persons.

Reckon they are aware that 99.9% of those who DA never set foot in another Kingdom hall again?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit