Mom just told she would dime me out and get me disfellowshipped

by What-A-Coincidence 38 Replies latest jw friends

• luna2
    luna2

Getting DF'd is a fine thing, but like Crumpet said, its the living with dubs afterwards that's most difficult. If your mom is that extreme, would she kick you out?

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Obviously mom is looking to pop you for SOMETHING ...ANYTHING...and wimpy liquor is all she could think of? If being drunk is a disfellowshipping offense then half the congregation I used to be in should have been DFd.

Sad that she is so petty. Being DFd....gosh mom...is that the worst thing you can think of to punish me? Take away my BLOOD card?

pththththttttttt!~

I was outed by my father, but my "crime" was mush worse.

The day before my mothers funeral my best friend of 10 years, who is DF, came to console me and I alowed him in my presence and did not shun him. So from that moment on I was a satan worshiper. Go figure

• Justice-One
    Justice-One

"Bobby, you best forget about that coffee liqueur . . . . . it's the devil!"
    Oh my God!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    thanks for the advice on the drinks since i don't have much experience with da booze, i just pulled out whatever was in the cupboard

Just rememeber, wine is fine, buy liquer is quicker.

• Forscher
    Forscher

Really?
    She keeps the stuff in her cupboard and she is going to turn you in? How absurd is that? Maybe you ought to tell her that two will go down if she tries that!
    Forscher

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Dump that wimpy ass coffee liquor and switch to a decent single malt scotch. They'll probably make you an elder.

W

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I must thank you guys! I had not realized the amount of sugar that it had .

I will stick to wine.

I can usually out manuever my mom it was just that at that time I wanted to see her reaction so I faked being a little drunk.

Thank you for the reminders about the 2 witnez rule and the scripture/s.

cheers!

• Warlock
    Warlock

You are an infection that must be removed, but the child molesters can stay.

What a crock!

Warlock

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Did you get dimed out by your parents???

Nope, it was the ex.

She told the brothers that I was disrespecting Jehovah's arrangement by reading the Bible without my 'study aids' and it was causing me to develop apostate ideas.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit