A Question for Apostafest-Goers

by jeanniebeanz 15 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Ok, ya got me...I remember now. Ya gotta give us old guys a break on yea 'ol memories.

Gumzalzheimers

• freedom96
    freedom96

I have only attended one apostafest, and really enjoyed the company of a person on this site, with whom we share radically different ideas regarding politics, brought out on this site. But he is a great guy, and have nothing bad to say about him.

• avengers
    avengers

The persons I met at an apostofest were better in person than on the forum.
    I should start a thread called: "Name all the persons on this board whom you met in real".

I think the exjDubbs are the best.

Andy

• bem
    bem

Everyone that I have met in the solid were very much like the way I percieved them to be on the forum, with an exception of one or two personality traits, but the exceptions were minor and for the good.

Dorothy

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

be afraid very afraid things like this happens...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyYoPsNx7TI

j/k...everyone I've ever met has been wonderful and it's wonderful being able to put a face and a voice with a poster.

**waves at my secret sister BEM**

lisa

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

I haven't had the pleasure of attending an apostafest (well, there aren't many here on Cyprus!) but I have had the privilege of speaking by phone to a few posters - ladies, as it happens.

They have all been charming, and it has been wonderful to put at least a voice to a JWD poster.

(Still hoping for real meet-ups one day).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit