Interesting developments

by SickofLies 43 Replies latest jw friends

• WTFBBQPWNT
    WTFBBQPWNT

Yeah nothing came up on that Google search.

• FreeWilly
    FreeWilly

SOL's You are collecting this information as part of an investigative journalist piece - correct? Under those circumstances you are granted all sorts of First Ammendment rights. You may want to see exactly what a journalist can and cannot do, then excercise your rights to their fullest extent. The Police may not realize that you are collecting information for this reason. Just an idea....:)

-FW

EDIT Oooops, I just saw you are a Canuck. Well you probably have similar free speech/free press rights there too.

• VM44
    VM44

"Apparently they don't want people looking at my website."

You have a website? Where is it?

--VM44

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

There are actually multiple sites hosting the documentary, try this one: http://www.watchtower.cc/~dan2007/

• jgnat
    jgnat

Here's another link.

http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/?p=337&cp=7

The elders/leaders are still tripping all over each other messing up. They've banned you from the Kingdom Hall, though the supposed "disturbance" was on your very own doorstep. Not only that, they keep calling you! They better make up their mind; do they want you far, far away, or do they want to continue pestering you?

I would love for a Circuit Overseer to explain this to a local judge.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

geeze, they sat there and told your mother that they're concerned about your mental health too and now they're pestering you with police and calls? they are totally aware you are a young man with some problems. not just on your word but your moms too!

if i was your mom i'd be throwing a fit.

your df'd , you leave them alone, i think what they're doing is potentially very dangerous .

get a lawyer and sue the individual lawyers that are calling you.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Get a restraining order against the "brothers" who are calling you. Then, take out an ad in the paper, or on a local billboard near the KH. You have a free speech right, just do not cross the line to lying.

Skeeter

• JH
    JH
    I caused a 'disturbance'

Nonsense !!!

They caused a disturbance by calling the cops. All you did was ask questions, and when they felt intimidated they called the cops so that they could hide the truth once more.

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

"How can SoL be banned from ALL Kingdom Halls?

The local congregation cannot issue injunctions for other KHs.

--VM44"

The first Apostate Theocratic Enemy No. 1

• parakeet
    parakeet

Hi, Sick of Lies. You took your break from this site just after I starting lurking on it. Your video was one of the first things I saw. That elder with his sick, phony smile gave me chills. If you decide to follow up on any of the elders' phone calls, bring your recorder!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit