Interesting developments

by SickofLies 43 Replies latest jw friends

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Hello everyone, remember me? For those of you who are new I produced a documentary on disfellowshiping in the kingdom hall. The interesting thing is that I was DF'ed not for committing and 'gross' sin, as you might think, but I was DF'ed of litterally asking to many questions.

Anyway, I've heard the following news CO's and DO's in the US are talking about my case, I have been barred from ever entering a kingdom hall again (police notice was enfocred on me) and for some reason I have been getting calls from elders from the hall I was booted out of lately (I have not returned or answered the calls as of yet). I don't know why they feel I am such a threat to them or why they are calling, but apparently I caused quite a stir with my little project.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I missed your "project". Is it available on DVD? Sounds interesting!

Dave

• carla
    carla

So do you feel famous yet? What would the elders want with you now? To tell you are not allowed in a kh? Too late if they want you to get rid of the video on the internet, it's already all over the place by now. Tell them to stop by so you can do a sequel!

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

you must have done something right, then!

And you started a trend. Another poster, Rassillon, said he was approached for a meeting and wanted to record it and they refused. I think they are going to start seeing this happen more often, enough to have to ask before speaking to anyone, "is this conversation being recorded in any way?"

Pathetic.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Hi sickoflies

just thinking about you this am....thinking that you moved on with life and nothing to hold you back.

because thats where I wish I was.

So they want to talk to you.....isn't that interesting? When are you going to call.?

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome back!

I don't know why they feel I am such a threat to them or why they are calling, but apparently I caused quite a stir with my little project.

LOL....Because you know the truth about the 'lie'...That's why!

• lilybird
    lilybird

HI SOL,,, I was wondering how things were going for you after the BIG meeting.It seems you have caused a bit of a shake up.Great job!!! I am curious as to what the elders would want for you. They are harrassing you now, aren't they??

• justsomedude
    justsomedude
    I have been barred from ever entering a kingdom hall again

Now that's a real honor. Well done SOL!

BTW, I stilll listen to your recordings whenever I need a good laugh. The one with the elder saying "I'm a smart guy and I know some things" is the best.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Since you are DF'd and been officially barred from ever entering a kingdom hall, there is no valid reason for elders to want to talk to you. Jehovah's Witnesses should be similarly barred from harassing you or trespassing on your property. I would report their harassment to police.

W

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Welcome back SickofLies! We missed you!!!!

I've always followed your posts, and really enjoyed your tape-recorded JC meetings! What fun!

Please keep us up-to-date!

Regards,

Wing Commander

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit