Why is the Victim Always Wrong?

by Warlock 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• moomanchu
    moomanchu
    It's part of maintaining the fiction that everything is perfect in 'God's orgainzation', and that those who are regular in attendance and service would never do anything wrong. Even when the Victim is NOT considered spiritually weak, the fact that they brought up the issue makes them uncomfortable (doesn't jibe with beliefs, things like that don't happen in God's organization), so it's easier to blame the victim than confront the facts. Anyway that's my take on it.

I agree,well put

also I think the JWs need to have unity at any costs, so it's like a wolf pack mentality shun the weak(victim) stick with the stronger pack.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

This Question is a No-Brainer.The victim is always wrong to protect the Preditor.The Preditor is protected,to protect the WBTS...WBTS dosen`t give a rat`s ass about the victim,OR this wouldn`t keep happening on such a massave scale. The victims,are the innocent,they are the one`s that should be protected..Unless your absolutly corrupt,you would fix this..Has WBTS fixed it??...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit