I'm hooked on...

by mrsjones5 11 Replies latest social entertainment

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sudoku! I admit it I'm a Sudoku junkie. It all started on a plane ride from California. Is anyone else hooked on this madness?

http://www.websudoku.com/

Josie

• Spectre
    Spectre

Sudoku is the devil!

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Way too much thinking involved...and no pretty pictures.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

One or two at work play it at break. I did have a go, but I just couldn't get into it at all. It is very popular in the UK though.

• Arthur
    Arthur

Trying to figure this stuff out is like trying to figure out women's emotions (haha)

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Trying to figure this stuff out is like trying to figure out women's emotions (haha)

well i must have that down as well then...i do 3 a day... (sudoku that is...not women)

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Yeah, I'm HOOKED (big time) .... I got a book of 100 easy sudokus. At first I would write real small in each square those numbers that were 'probables'.... the puzzle looked a mess by the time I was done. Now I can do them without writing any 'maybe' numbers down.... it's addictive. I've moved on to the more complex puzzles, but sometimes it takes so long that I return to the easy ones just to feel like a 'winner'...

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

You Soduko people are smart. It gives me a headache. Hubbie loves them. That side of my brain must be missing.

• Spectre
    Spectre

Woo! I just got a top 23%

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

I LOVE sudoku!! I can't tear myself away once I start... I've already gone thru an entire book and half of another one... and I just discovered it at the end of the kids' school year!

Barnes and Noble has a coupon for a sudoku book for their members this month. I may just have to wander down to my local B&N and check it out!

GGG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit