Is this what the society imagines will be above that 'secret hiding room' in the basement?

by Esse quam videri 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• millie210
    millie210

Well they were having a meeting...

a meeting to do with the anarchy outside!

How did they miss that point?

Know how I know? ONLY then would a brother qualify to conduct a meeting wearing a cardigan.

• Slave4_38y
    Slave4_38y
    It is not clear to me that the people are not witnesses. How do you come to that conclusion based upon the image?
    OrphanCrow, the first tell-tale sign that these people aren't dubs is that no one is smiling - they're actually looking distressed! Big J's destruction at Armageddon is supposed to be a happy occasion. Secondly, there's no flat, paved walkway away from the destruction as we are used to see. Lastly, two dudes are looking back at the destruction - no dub will EVER do that in fear of Big J maybe mistaking them for Lot's wife and turning them into salt.
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Slave: Lastly, two dudes are looking back at the destruction - no dub will EVER do that in fear of Big J maybe mistaking them for Lot's wife and turning them into salt.

Of course. How did I miss that? Silly me.

• pixel
    pixel
    If they are not JWs, poor them, a rock down the sky might smash them in a couple of seconds... to finish them off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit