Okay, this is what I am

by ElderBarry 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

I admit - I'm ultra curious now.

• ellderwho
    ellderwho
    You're the same troll that was here last week.

Shame about your life.

Speaking of trolls..... Megadude I miss the days of your beat downs on the one they called "brownboy" Truley funny stuff.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

All I can think to say - having read the Gollum thread as well - poor Elder Barry (not the poster AKA ElderBarry)who ever he was if ever he was.

I once baptised a crazy chick who to this day I regret ever contacting and bothering to 'teach'. She was clearly not interested in anything to do with God and was more interested in having a laugh. Still, reminding myself that all people must have an opportunity, I proceeded and boy was life interesting after that.

Phone calls in the middle of the night.
    Dressing up as a lady of the night and singing outside of our flat while drunk as a skunk.
    Coming to church with makeup all over the place and then talking out loud in the back row about how boring it was.
    Inviting us over to teach her friend then informing us that she was upstairs in the bath with her boyfriend and they'd be down after they'd finished.
    Inviting us over for dinner but then confessing that she needed some money for food since she'd spent it all on booze and fags.

Oh boy she was a card.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Phone calls in the middle of the night.

Dressing up as a lady of the night and singing outside of our flat while drunk as a skunk.

Coming to church with makeup all over the place and then talking out loud in the back row about how boring it was.

Inviting us over to teach her friend then informing us that she was upstairs in the bath with her boyfriend and they'd be down after they'd finished.

Inviting us over for dinner but then confessing that she needed some money for food since she'd spent it all on booze and fags.

Oh boy she was a card.

Pay back is a mother!

• free2beme
    free2beme

Welcome to the board. Have you flipped an elder off lately?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

E.B.:

You have been caught in your own web of lies. You are an attention-whore and a TROLL wasting bandwidth on the board.

Get lost.

Well said, Kid-A. I just glanced at EB's profile, which now says "oh, put a sock in it". Obviously a very disturbed person.

• parakeet
    parakeet

I no more believe your current description about yourself than I did when you claimed to be LDS. If you don't get yourself thrown off this board entirely, I'm sure in the future we'll see yet more incarnations of Lisa the TROLL.
    Your worthless posts are crowding out important topics regarding JW pedophiles and WTS lies, which deserve more attention than your pathetic, grotesque attempts at humor.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    p'keet: Your worthless posts are crowding out important topics regarding JW pedophiles and WTS lies, which deserve more attention than your pathetic, grotesque attempts at humor.

Tell us how you really feel about EB.....................lol!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Well on the upside he/she/it is not a very good liar.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    In all fairness I'll wait for her response.

Yeah, me too. If someone else has noticed a different style in writing, then there might be something to someone else posting under her name. Let's wait until she can defend herself >>>> going to get the popcorn <<<<<

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit